TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUTURE
Protect Your Assets
The New Global Gold Money is Here
Light-weight 24 Karat 999.9 Fine Currency Grade Gold Bullion for Everyone!!!
Available in 1 gram, 2.5 gram and 5 gram bars embedded in durable, heat-sealed credit card sized plastic housings now makes ownership of gold affordable to anyone on the planet!
Gold is no longer the exclusive reserve of the rich!
It's Time To Turn Depreciating Currency Into Profit
When (not If) the Dollar Collapses... Will You be Prepared?
Interested in Joining a Global Phenomenon to Supplement Your Residual Income?
Fancy Your very Own MasterCard Debit Card Linked to Your International Gold Account?
When you become a Karatbars Independent Affiliate, you will be able to order a MasterCard debit card linked to your international Euro account.
And Now, Introducing CashGold!
The all new CashGold Notes that will Change Our Lives!
In January 2017, Karatbars released CashGold notes, available in 0.1g, 0.2g, 0.4g and 0.6g weights, and later in 2017, they released 1g, 2.5g and 5g CashGold notes!
Want to see what Real Money looks like?
It’s the “New International Gold Money Standard!!”. It’s called CashGold – “It’s not backed by Gold, it’s embedded with Gold!”
These products will launch the Karatbars International Gold Shopping, Savings & Exchange Program called the K-Exchange.
And now for yet Another World First Breakthrough!
Announces the release of the breakthrough Gold Banking/Shopping App
Click KaratBank to learn more about how KaratPay will be facilitated.
The KaratPay App will empower people to shop worldwide in real time and, instead of receiving “cash-back”, they will receive “GOLD back” on their purchases!
Watch the 3 minute video trailer by Karatbars President on the upcoming KaratPay App and Set yourself up for Residual Income & Generational Wealth through the: –
Could this be the end of Fiat Currencies (paper money) as we know it?
This is Karatbars’ new Cash Gold Note and it is very impressive. In classic Karatbars style, Karatbars have pulled the rug from under fiat currencies and released a cash note containing the real thing – Physical Gold! Imagine that! And guess what, Karatbars have just brought back the gold standard in a currency, and in such a way that there are no promissory notes necessary; this is REAL money! This is a world first!! Even before American president Richard Nixon removed the gold standard from the Dollar in 1971, paper money was simply a promissory note backed by gold held in a secure vault somehwere. But now, with the introduction of Cash Gold, paper money has become “real” money again, impervious to the normal cancers that affects fiat currencies.
Flexible and hard wearing plastic style note (similar to the Australian currency), with a 999.9 pure 24 Karat gold bar embedded into it, so that it can be carried around in a wallet or purse like normal paper money and can be used anywhere in the growing number of K-Exchange centers around the world. Watch this space; it is bound to cause a stir…
Watch this short video to get a feel for the new Karatbars Cash Gold notes; imagine what this could do to conventional wisdom…
Protect your Wealth & Retirement!!!
If someone asked you to give them 4 quarters for their one Dollar note, did they sell you anything? No. Did you buy anything? No, again. The transaction was simply a swap of equal perceived value (although the metal is actually ‘worth’ more than the paper, if you negate their intrinsic value…), and this is exactly what we do…
Swap your depreciating paper money for Gold!
Protect your wealth/retirement savings against the cancerous effects of inflation and economic melt-downs forever! Bold statement? Sure, but qualified; read on…
If your retirement is of any interest to you, then you will find this website of great value. We will show how you too can take back complete control of your hard earned savings by swapping paper money (fiat currencies) for REAL money, Gold!
You have insurance for your house, furniture, car, etc. – Right?
What about Money Insurance?
Gold is God’s money; it is the only money that has stood the test of time for well over 3,000 years – A Roman gentleman from biblical times could outfit himself with a luxurious tailored toga, leather belt and sandals, high fashion of the day, for 1 ounce of gold, and today, an upstanding gentleman can outfit himself with a specially tailored suit, silk shirt, leather belt and shoes to the same value of 1 ounce of gold.
1 Ounce of gold back then had the same value as 1 ounce of gold 2,800 years later! Gold is the best way to insure your money… Fiat currencies will always return to their intrinsic value; Zero.
Did you Know…
Money, as you know it, is not Real!
- Originally, paper money was created as a substitute for gold; the paper was backed by physical gold stored in a vault.
- In 1944, the US Dollar became the world standard; it became the world’s reserve currency.
- In 1971 the American President, Richard Nixon, removed the gold standard from the US Dollar.
- Shortly after, governments all around the globe followed suit and everyone simply started printing paper money in order to support their economies.
- This paper money is referred to as Fiat Currencies.
- Every currency in the world is now a Fiat currency because it is not backed by anything tangible. In fact, Fiat currencies are only backed by debt; the more debt there is, the more paper is printed.
- The mass printing of Fiat currencies are the reason for inflation.
- History shows that on average, a Fiat currency has a life expectancy of approximately 27 years.
- History also shows that thousands of Fiat currencies have failed.
- The US Dollar Fiat currency has outlived this 27-year average twice over – How long will it survive?
- The US Dollar represents more than half of the value of all the world’s currencies – When it crashes, it will be a global catastrophe.
The writing is on the wall – Here are the facts…
- It took over 200 years, up to 2006, for the United States to pump just under $1 Trillion Fiat Currency (paper money) into the Global Economy
- In 2008 the US housing bubble burst and the Federal Reserve Bank turned to the US Government for help
- The solution was Quantitative Easing (QE), which means, simply put; dump trillions of currency into the economy to bail out the banks and ‘hope for the best’.
- Almost all global economies followed suit and started printing fiat currencies like there was no tomorrow.
- In the last 10 years, from 2006 to 2016, the United States pumped another $3.7 Trillion fiat currency into the Global Economy, almost 4 times as much as the previous 200 years. A 2,000% increase in just 10 years…
It does not take rocket science to work out that something is about to happen, soon…
Watch the 7th and final chapter in Mike Malone’s highly educational video series called the Hidden Secrets of Money; “Strike 3: USA’s Day of Reckoning”
The Properties of Money
Money must be a medium of exchange, a unit of account, and a store of value:
Medium of Exchange
- Definition: Can be used to intermediate the exchange of goods and services.
- Use: A common ground for determining value.
- Example: A community uses beaver pelts as a medium to trade for other goods.
Unit of Account
- Definition: A standard numerical unit of measurement of market value for goods, services, and other transactions.
- Use: Can be used to compare goods using a common system.
- Example: Housing prices in Japan can be compared using the yen as a unit of account.
Store of Value
- Definition: Maintains its value over time.
- Use: Can be spent or exchanged at a later date without penalty.
- Example: An ounce of gold could buy a toga in Roman times, yet it can still buy a nice suit today.
In other words, money must be:
- Divisible: Can be divided into smaller units of value.
- Fungible: One unit is viewed as interchangeable with another.
- Portable: Individuals can carry money with them and transfer it to others.
- Durable: An item must be able to withstand being used repeatedly.
- Acceptable: Everyone must be able to use the money for transactions.
- Uniform: All versions of the same denomination must have the same purchasing power.
- Limited in Supply: The supply of money in circulation ensures values remain relatively constant.
No other commodity has the same characteristics
- An ounce of gold has more than quadrupled in value over the last 10 years against the US Dollar (or, gold has maintained its value, while the Dollar has lost value)
- Gold is the only money which has never failed in more than 5,000 years (an ounce of gold could buy a toga in Roman times, yet it can still buy a nice suit today)
- Gold can’t be duplicated (i.e. printed); it is limited in supply, and therefore scarce
- In times of crisis, gold is the ultimate insurance that also has the greatest potential to increase your wealth
Gold is the only real money that meets all the above properties, and more; it’s beautiful to look at (allure), to hold (heavy and special to the touch) and it can be turned into jewelry without losing its value… It has done so for over 5,000 years and it will continue to do so over the next 5,000; it’s Gods money…
We have become so used to the use of paper money and it’s trappings (like inflation, institutional control, etc.) that we lost sight of the real money, which the ‘systems’ are trying their very best to hide from us;
- by being too expensive to be owned by the masses (e.g. 1 ounce is approximately $1,200)
- by making it difficult to trade, except for financial institutions
- and then they can ‘Confiscate’ it whenever they want (the excuse; to stop hoarding!)
Well, not anymore!
God’s money has come back to the people, in small, affordable denominations, just as it was 2,800 years ago…
Getting started is incredibly easy; we provide you with step-by-step video instructions. You’ll simply need to open your free account and choose the plan that suits you; Customer or Affiliate. Start your journey today - Click the "Free to Join" button right away and be prepared to be amazed! You have no logical reason not to join; it is free and absolutely no obligation whatsoever, forever!
We are proud Affiliates/Independent Contractors representing Karatbars International.We are not employed by, nor claim to be employees of Karatbars International.
Credits: We wish to thank the contributors of certain material and images leveraged throughout this website and to acknowledge authors like Mike Malone (Hidden Secrets of Money video series), Howard Olsen (Karatbars Gold Reception and other promotional/training videos), Brian McGinty (Karatbars promotional/training videos), Alby Koster (Step-by-Step 'How to' videos) and the many other authors and contributors that share the same passion:- To protect our retirement savings from the cancerous effects of inflation and economic melt-downs. Without your hard work and support so many people will not get this message.